About Me...

I created this blog to share my latest hobby- pictures. Enjoy!

Monday, September 26, 2011

Early Fall

2 things happened this weekend: I fell in love with my 55mm-200mm lens, and I got temporarily lost in the woods behind my dad's house. Yes, it happened. 4 hours of sleep Thursday combined with a glass of Merlot and me trekking thru the woods at 6pm = I got majorly turned around. I didn't wander far, but ended up on the next road. A nice old man (who's back yard I ended up in) directed me back to my dad's, and I did the walk of shame. However, I managed to grab some nice shots (or so I'd like to think) on my travels!

My dad and grandparents get to live it, but us "city people" usually find some kind of calm when we see the great outdoors, up close and personal. 

I wish it was peak season for the colors, but I'll take what I can get. The weather was perfect.....chilly enough to wear a sweatshirt, but warm enough not to.

I got up early both mornings (thank you, Blake!) and was hopeful in catching a deer, but no such luck. They must have known I had my camera. 

 
This kid can't get off the tractor..

Toasty

Everything starting to turn colors

Smells like fall!

There needs to be more paths like this...so people like me can't get lost!



Down they fall...





Turkeys on the fence


Fresh picked, pesticide free apples

Hunting chair

Lake across from the old Mill

Apples!

Milkweed











No comments:

Post a Comment