About Me...

I created this blog to share my latest hobby- pictures. Enjoy!

Monday, December 19, 2011

Up North-Just A Dusting



 I swear, I always head up north *just* before the peak season(s)! I was hoping for snow and all that fun stuff, but instead, it was balmy but chilly, and there was a dusting of snow- that's it. 

Anyway, here they are. I took 250 pictures and these are my favorites...

Teeny snow on leave

Cold enough to freeze water, but you could get away with a thick hoodie

Tyson

Nighttime snowing

Blake having way too much fun with my wireless trigger..."Picture! Picture"

Just the beginning...

I really wanted to get this shot at night, but I heard coyotes howling and got scared, had to turn back


Buck. Fresh out of the orange vest




Find the snow!



Running with no fences! Makes me so happy to see them go!

Sleeper

Daddy and Blake

My first shot of the stars!!! Can't take all the credit for this one- Dan helped me angle my camera just right because i was getting VERY frustrated!


just....creepy   





Blake and "Grah-pa"


Holly


Glove refusal = red hands
Hi! I'm TWO and I happen to love cookies...







No comments:

Post a Comment